Who's this board for? Rules of the road

• 1 Replies
Who's this board for? Rules of the road
« on: July 11, 2021, 04:03:18 PM »
Quite frankly I got tired of posting where trolls are allowed.  Where Debbie Downer types poison the atmosphere, and where fans with little insight post thousands and tens of thousands of posts.  It's hard to find just the intelligent posts and posters.

So this board is not for everyone. Maybe (hell probably) no one shows up.  But I feel I have to try. Board Admin is not my bag baby, so this won't have all the bells and whistles. 

Some rules - Absolutely positively no politics/religion. No surer way to poison a board.

I work on the assumption that everyone associated with the Reds is doing their level best to succeed.  From the owners on down to the usher in section 213.  So talk about how the owner is going to pocket the money, etc. does not belong here. And is a sure sign that maybe you should post elsewhere.

The usual..  try to keep it clean, no personal attacks.

I will not hesitate to delete posts, and remove members, and if topics go off on a tangent, I'll split threads.

It is my intention to have this board be free, and free of advertisements
« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 02:19:11 AM by Administrator »

Re: Who's this board for? Rules of the road
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2021, 04:12:43 PM »
Sounds great. I was very impressed with your short stint as moderator of another forum. Best of luck with this and Go Reds!